smoothly. Plasti Dip pigments preserve the factory paint and protect the rims without ever leaving dulling spots and cover the curves in an amazingly natural way, unlike stikers/bonds/foil!
- The pigments are available in matte, fluorescent, metallic/metallic, glossy and pearlescent colors.
- You can also use the sprays, and they come in a ready-to-spray form directly, and we always advise those who want to paint their car for the first time to use sprays.
- easy to use.
- Maintains factory paint and protects rims.
- It dries quickly after spraying on any surface.
- Easy to remove smoothly.
How to use:
- The car or the part to be sprayed must be washed and polished before starting the spraying process (the part to be sprayed must be completely dry of water)
- Plasti Dip is sprayed with a minimum of 8 layers and a maximum of 12 layers for easy removal later if you want to remove
- The first layer is lightly sprayed (dusting only)
- The rest of the layers are sprayed until the entire surface is covered
- Leave between each layer and another 10 minutes or until the previous layer is completely dry